Marni Pannier Bucket Bag ... What do you think?

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I found myself lusting over this bag lately... It’s called a Marni Pannier Bucket Bag and I can’t find any reviews on YT in english about this bag..

I can’t find any post about this in here either.

Anway, what do you think about this bag? I am seriously thinking of getting this as a summer bag but I want to see others’ opinions first...

Anybody owns this can share thoughts? TIA! [emoji16]IMG_7323.JPG

IMG_7322.JPG

I don’t own one, but it’s a beautiful bag. My only issue would be that the handle doesn’t fold down especially being rather big.

Thanks! Yes it is in deed a beautiful bag. The bag itself is quite tiny, I am just afraid that it’s not going to be versatile enough or even, weird to carry around?

You won’t find many Marni reviews on TPF because the brand is a bit under appreciated IMHO. I personally think that’s a plus—there are some great deals to be had and you definitely won’t run into someone else with the same bag. I have an old Trunk bag that is still one of my favorites, and it gets tons of compliments. I think the bag is gorgeous and unique—go for it!

I've just purchased a black one from eBay, waiting for it to arrive. I think that Marni bags and some Staud bags could be future classics as they have strong clean lines. I have a black Staud Bissett, love it.

Please let me know your thoughts once it arrives. They are very pretty! I am eyeing on a pink one for summer..

Well, it arrived. Love it, even my partner said he loved it especially the tortoise shell handle. It's a. little smaller than I imagined but that's great as I'm a shortie. It's brand new and I got it for a fabulous price, £301. The only drawback was that the seller lost the shoulder strap when she moved into a new house. She's very kindly offered to send it if it turns up. I've enclosed a photo.

I've also bought a large Marni balloon tote bag in tan with black cross shoulder strap. I got it on eBay too for £51.00, love it as I was wanting a soft leather tote bag. Unfortunately, as I'm only a petite 5ft tall I think it may be too big for me, so I may resell it. Undecided at the moment, I think I need to use it first.

Does anyone know are Marni bags ok to use when raining or does the leather mark? IMG_20190612_225139.jpg IMG_20190612_225209.jpg

Well, it arrived. Love it, even my partner said he loved it especially the tortoise shell handle. It's a. little smaller than I imagined but that's great as I'm a shortie. It's brand new and I got it for a fabulous price, £301. The only drawback was that the seller lost the shoulder strap when she moved into a new house. She's very kindly offered to send it if it turns up. I've enclosed a photo.

I've also bought a large Marni balloon tote bag in tan with black cross shoulder strap. I got it on eBay too for £51.00, love it as I was wanting a soft leather tote bag. Unfortunately, as I'm only a petite 5ft tall I think it may be too big for me, so I may resell it. Undecided at the moment, I think I need to use it first.

Does anyone know are Marni bags ok to use when raining or does the leather mark? View attachment 4459966 View attachment 4459967

It’s beautiful! Let me know your thoughts after you start using it as well. I am 5”4 and I am worried it will look tiny on me as I am on the curvy side and that it would stick out against my body when worn crossbody. (Which most bags do for me...)

I, too, have been eying these bags for some time now. There's a version out now that's gorg. Been on a bit of a bag spending spree lately, so it's on my wish list. Also not sure about size against my frame, as I'm tall and a bit curvy right now. The larger version is nice, as well.

1150455_in_pp.jpg

1280299_1.jpg