Marni jacket - please help me decide .....

Dec 29, 2005
Can I just say that I just love the outfit in the second pic below - it works 100% for me. Can I have an opinion on this 'jacket'. It is fairly expensive but for me the money is not soo much a problem, I just nheed it to be right....

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/fashion/womens/jackets/89408.htm

89408_1.jpg

89408_2.jpg

I love Marni, but this jacket doesn't do much for me. I especially don't like it with that dress, the proportions are way off and I don't like the colors together. To be honest, I think you could find much cuter Marni pieces.

thanks for your replies (keep em coming if you would), I acknowledge what advice you all give. For me, I think I still really like it - it is different but, of course, could only be worn with certain colors. I love the way they have teamed it up in the second picture.

I think it could be a good "throw it on over everything" jacket. My only concern is the material since it doesn't look that warm for winter, but maybe it would be too hot for summer. KWIM?

i don't like it....there's no slimmy at the waist side or does flare out...and it looks like for elders (the cut not the color/fabric)....i would pass.