Marni for H&M - Spring 2012

“For women, the colours are vivid and the prints are bold, be they African inspired or simpler colour blocks. The silhouettes are all Marni staples, with full pleated skirts, dresses, cropped trousers and jacquard knit, and fabrics range from silk to crisp cotton poplin. To finish the complete look the collection also includes jewellery, shoes, bags and scarves. For men, the colours and fabrics are softened for a relaxed take on menswear staples that is truly Marni. The use of print is subtle, often as a lining or as a contrast detail for shirts, the silhouette a modern and relaxed take on masculine classics.”

I watched the video released by H&M. The video only featured a couple pieces. I need to see more of the collection! Since this will be released in the spring, I hope to see soft color palette with a splash of bright colors. The tribal inspired and busy patterns I would rock in the summer lol but not sure about Spring.

I am curious about it too, although I was rooting for Tom Ford =(

I think it'll be a fabulous collection! And whats great is that Marni is not an "overexposed" brand so hopefully it will keep the resellers away!

Anyone know when it'll come out?