Marmont pastel colours

I have not posted in ages(years!). However, I just received the Marmont small shoulder bag in blue. If you LOVE periwinkle, or even purple, THIS is your bag! I was sooooo disappointed that it was not the baby blue that it seems to be on Gucci website. I just ordered the pink in hopes that it is the true pastel pink. I am treating myself early for Mother's Day(mom to five!), and I was just diagnosed with breast cancer amidst all of this covid19 craziness, so somehow I feel that a lil' Gucci will lift my spirits :smile:. Just wanted to let y'all know about the colour of this bag.... Stay well!

I have not posted in ages(years!). However, I just received the Marmont small shoulder bag in blue. If you LOVE periwinkle, or even purple, THIS is your bag! I was sooooo disappointed that it was not the baby blue that it seems to be on Gucci website. I just ordered the pink in hopes that it is the true pastel pink. I am treating myself early for Mother's Day(mom to five!), and I was just diagnosed with breast cancer amidst all of this covid19 craziness, so somehow I feel that a lil' Gucci will lift my spirits :smile:. Just wanted to let y'all know about the colour of this bag.... Stay well!
I saw the article on Purseblog and hurried over to Gucci and the bags are GORGEOUS. I never liked the bag with gold hardware and I must say the silver hardware is making me re-think it. Do you mind sharing with us a photo (s) of your bag please? I am considering the bag in either blue or mint and it would be helpful to get an idea of the colour in real life. Thank you!

Best wishes to you! You’re going to beat cancer’s butt. You deserve whatever your heart desires. Happy early Mother’s Day! :heart:

:hugs: hoping it will toria, best wishes

Thank you Winter'sJoy and papertiger,
I have already shipped the bag back without pictures(sorry). The baby blue online is sooo yummy, but NOT a true representation of the colour that the bag is. I do hope that the pink is pastel and not some other colour(although I LOVE bubble gum pink and that would be deelish :smile: I appreciate the good wishes. Life is NOT predictable, for certain. Best to all :smile:

Thank you Winter'sJoy and papertiger,
I have already shipped the bag back without pictures(sorry). The baby blue online is sooo yummy, but NOT a true representation of the colour that the bag is. I do hope that the pink is pastel and not some other colour(although I LOVE bubble gum pink and that would be deelish :smile: I appreciate the good wishes. Life is NOT predictable, for certain. Best to all :smile:

hope the pink is what you’re hoping for (do share a pic when you receive). And most importantly, sending you love and strength during this time! Be strong and do let me know if there’s anything I can do to help ❤️

I wish you the very best, toria1212. :heart:

And today arrived my own little rainbow. I took a pic in natural but fading light, so the pic is a smidge dark. I hope this helps people - these are soft but still saturated shades.

The mint shade, in particular, is so pretty. I’d love a stand-alone bag in this shade!

Attachments

• F044B1BB-B15C-4FCD-A0D4-59F33A93C524.jpeg
    F044B1BB-B15C-4FCD-A0D4-59F33A93C524.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 395
Oh my @FermiParadox that is gorgous. Might I ask why you picked this model? I adore the multicolour stripes but don't gravitate towards a specific model. Although I do have more than enough shoulderbags, so the top handle might be best. If you are going for the mint, in which model would you get that?

And today arrived my own little rainbow. I took a pic in natural but fading light, so the pic is a smidge dark. I hope this helps people - these are soft but still saturated shades.

The mint shade, in particular, is so pretty. I’d love a stand-alone bag in this shade!
Love the pink in that and the silver hardware is beautiful!!!

Something about these colors makes me think of my grandmother in the 50s, envisioning her with a pastel colored shoulder bag...or me as a kid in the 80s... I don't know, but they're very refreshing during this time. Please post pics, if anyone purchases one!

This is so pretty! :heart: