Marmont pastel colours

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
I just clicked onto the website to look at the Marmont (I've been wondering whether to buy another) and saw the most AMAZING pastels :nuts:. I haven't purchased due to coronavirus shipping restraints (hoping it all gets better soon), plus, I'm spending too much time stuck at home looking at bags, lol.

I can't get over these colours, most of all the pink :amazed: just amazing. The shiny silver hardware looks amazing on the marmont.

I was worried it was getting too overdone, that's why I was hesitating buying another, but these pastels have me re-thinking that completely. Absolutely perfect for summer.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 22.30.34.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 22.30.34.png
    297.6 KB · Views: 652
  • Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 22.31.40.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 22.31.40.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 649
Firstly the silver hw is beautiful on these

These colours seem to come in Small and Mini sizes which is appropriate for the cws.

I could probably only do the pink as it has a warmer undertone, and I have enough Summer-only bags too in blush. But if these types of ice cream colours suit you and your Summer wardrobe then - fabulous, I totally approve

Reactions: jbags07 and whateve
I just clicked onto the website to look at the Marmont (I've been wondering whether to buy another) and saw the most AMAZING pastels :nuts:. I haven't purchased due to coronavirus shipping restraints (hoping it all gets better soon), plus, I'm spending too much time stuck at home looking at bags, lol.

I can't get over these colours, most of all the pink :amazed: just amazing. The shiny silver hardware looks amazing on the marmont.

I was worried it was getting too overdone, that's why I was hesitating buying another, but these pastels have me re-thinking that completely. Absolutely perfect for summer.

What do you all think?

I agree that the silver hw is a game changer. Very fresh and pretty.

I agree that the silver hw is a game changer. Very fresh and pretty.

Complete game changer! If the bought out the black with a silver hw I'd buy it in a heartbeat. There's something about the antiqued gold hardware that stops this bag being a classic imo, if they made a silver hw version and kept it permanent, I think it'd definitely be a pretty good contender for the classic, forever bag that Gucci is misisng.

Definitely going to check out the pink when stores re-open, and I've even convinced my mum to come along and buy the blue :nuts: