Marmont (flap) in mini or small or Gucci soho disco in black? Please help

Danch1234

PeachHeart
Feb 5, 2017
Hey everyone,
I have a rose beige soho disco and it’s the easiest/best bag I’ve ever used. All my other bags are LV Damier ebene so I’m looking for a good black bag that I can take on holiday with me. One thing I love is being able to wear my bags cross body!

My two options are another black disco- which all my friends have advised me against - since I already own a disco.

And the gucci marmont bag with the flap, in either the size small or the mini (leaning towards the small).

Does anyone have any advice for me? And also if you own the small or mini, what made you go for that size?

I have both the disco in black and the mini flap in white. Both versatile, the disco holds more items than the mini. I chose the mini because I do love smaller crossbody body bags but it does hold a decent amount of items depending on the needs of the day. As a holiday/travel bag personally I'd stick with the disco, that's why I originally purchased mine and though I do use the mini flap with casual outfits the marmont snap stands out more. But that's just me [emoji1]

I would go with the disco. It's one of my favorite bags. I was going to get a black marmont but I checked out the preloved market to see how they age and I wasn't impressed. The leather doesn't seem to hold up as well as I would like

Depends how you plan to use it. Is it for the day time and sightseeing or do you want to use it as an evening bag for nice dinners. I have a black Disco and find it to be more casual. So depends on whether you want casual or dressy. I’m considering the black mini Marmont flap bag as an evening bag to use on holiday or even the LV Felicie in empreinte noir.

Reactions: obcessd