Marmont flap bag or medium camera bag in nude?

I just put myself on a pre-order for the camera bag. The camera bag is more casual -in my opinion. The marmot is a bit more dressier...you can wear it cross body, doubled up or just on the shoulder.

Both beautiful for sure!

Im thinking of getting a mini camera in black for myself. I agree its more casual and fits better with daily use.
I thought id get the nude one at first but i saw it yesterday in real life and the colour was a little bit underwhelming.

I just tried on the black and nude mini marmont flap bags at the boutique 2 days back. Both are nice irl and i had a tough time deciding on which one to get. I decided on the black one but didn't purchase because there were some imperfection on the last new piece.
I tried on the camera bag but prefer the flap bag due to the versatility. I was wearing very casual outfit and the flap bag still goes very well with it.

I myself had this debate and am going with the Marmont Camera Bag, purely because while stylistically I love a flap bag so initially I wanted that - I don't like that the Marmont Flap is not structured and kind of squeezable if that makes sense (it is quite malleable). I can see it losing it's shape eventually, which would really disappoint me because I love more structured bags generally.

The camera bag is spacious & still gives me the Marmont vibe, but is definitely more structured & fits enough for daily use - it's the perfect grab & go bag imo!