Marley v. Mini Marley

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
Hi everyone! I'm new to Treesje. I purchased a grey Marley tonight from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. What a great bag!! I'm used to RM Nikkis so big bags do not intimidate me, however, I would love to see pictures of Marley vs. Mini Marley side-by-side. Anyone out there have both??

I like how the Marley really slouches when all the stuffing is taken out. I'm just wondering if the Mini will give you that effect or because it looks much smaller if the handles will get in the way (which they don't on the regular size). I guess we'll just have to wait and see. . .

baghag, they do have the mini marley in black...at least they did a couple weeks ago. It was lovely! But I didn't have my full size marley with me to compare the two.

I really want to know the answer to this too! Wish I could help.

I have a feeling though that the mini marley is not THAT small. I think it's good medium size..?

When I saw the mini marley at Museten, it was definitely not a small bag. Medium size is a good description. I think it's pretty close in size to the RM mini nikki, but probably fits more stuff due to the fact that you have to fold down the top of the nikki. HTH!

^ Oh wow! Comparable to a mini nikki? In my opinion the mini nikki is tiny. Now I know for sure the mini marley isn't for me.. now I'm on the hunt for a regular!

LR, keep in mind that you lose about half the mini nikki when you have to fold down the top (as you know well)....you don't need to do that with the mini marley so it would actually hold a lot more stuff! And I think the mini marley is a little taller. I just want to be clear so I don't send you guys off in the wrong direction!