Marley...how durable?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a gray Marley from the Nordstrom sale and I am in love! It's perfect.

But I am also wondering how sturdy/durable it is? I don't wanna ruin it but it's a great size for laptops/books and I was wondering if it would be okay if I put my laptop and a couple books in there? I don't wanna break it or anything!

2. Hi, fellow Treesje fans! I ended up buying the Marley on the spot on the first day of the anni sale since I immediately fell in love with the leather, color, and design. It's everything I imagined it would be when I laid eyes on it in the catalog shot. Now I'm a convert and obsessing over all the other Treesje styles I like. :love:

My question is: do any of you ladies spray your Treesje bags with leather protective spray? I love how lush and supple the leather is and I wouldn't want it getting scratched up heavily and possibly ripping. Then again, if I do spray it, I'm afraid it might stain and roughen up that lovely, soft feel. Any advice would be much appreciated, TIA!

3. I just got my first Treesje, a Grey Turner, which is the same leather as the Marley. I tried to find some answers about protecting the leather, and didn't really come up with anything.

So I decided to give it a try myself, I sprayed a small area on the bottom of my bag with Apple Rain and Stain Repellant and I found that it darkened the creases of the bag. I decided to not spray it because I didn't want this to happen all over.

Not sure if anyone else had this experience....