Marketplaza Access

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How long does it usually take to get an answer from Vlad? I got an e-mail from him on October 9th saying that he will review it as soon as possible.

2. lol...well he will see this! Maybe he just got busy....:shrugs:

3. yea.. hmm I requested to become a private member of the marketplaza quite a while ago, i didnt get an email, so you probably have more of a chance of becoming a member than I do... be patient, wait it out, you will probably get a reply soon!

4. I applied too, but didn't get an email...So I guess I just need to wait for more time and apply again...

5. please do not post these inquiries. if you're not contacted within a reasonable period of time, you're probably not in, for whatever reason (probably that you haven't been here long enough or contributed enough). so make yourself a fixture around here and try again in a few months. posting public inquiries like this is patently against the rules and will delay your admission to the MP if repeated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice