Marketplace updates

Just a quick question.. does it have to 75 posts AND a member of 30+ days, or only reaching 75 posts only? I know Vlad said in his original post that it's 75 posts and 30+ days.. just wanna double check here, coz Cristina only mentioned 75 posts.. TIA..

amanda said:
it's 75 now so that vlad didn't have to build a separate permission for the WTS and WTB threads - 75 is a happy medium. what's different is that the mods or admins used to have to approve all threads manually, but now the board program will approve them once an hour without us having to prompt it. less work for us! yay!

Cool, thanks for clarifying amanda, I was confused. I didnt see the difference at first.

sarahcantiik said:
Just a quick question.. does it have to 75 posts AND a member of 30+ days, or only reaching 75 posts only? I know Vlad said in his original post that it's 75 posts and 30+ days.. just wanna double check here, coz Cristina only mentioned 75 posts.. TIA..

It has to be both I think, because awhile back I tried posting in there after I had over 200 posts already, but Swanky let me know I hadnt been a memeber for a minimum of a month yet so I had to wait.

Geez abandonedimages, you joined two days after I did and look at the number of posts you have! :nuts: I'm tryin' to get to 200 tonight and I have company coming tomorrow and it's 10pm here!:wacko:
I think they should have made an exception for you, you are wild, girl!:lol:

Vlad said:
Now that you've bumped this thread, I wanted to add that the minimum age for selling an item is 18 years.
Very good point. I forgot about that. I saw too much Judge Judy episodes to know that having a minor doing buying/selling has lots of strings attached.