Market Tote in Jade @ thehipchick; Petulia's Folly - older MA colors incl. Emerald!

I posted this in the codes section too, but if anyone is looking for the Jade Market Tote, Emily Grace just got it as well and has 30% off until the end of April with code DCEG

Is anyone else having a problem with checking out at Petuila's Folly, everytime I try it gives me a SQL error right at the end of confirmation and I don't even know if the order went through or my card was charged or not!
BTW do they have any discount codes?

Is anyone else having a problem with checking out at Petuila's Folly, everytime I try it gives me a SQL error right at the end of confirmation and I don't even know if the order went through or my card was charged or not!
BTW do they have any discount codes?

hey, which bag are you ordering?

on the phone w/ them right now...they're really nice, just call them up! ordering the berry MA right now! after they sell mine, theres only 1 more berry MA.

PS: they only have 1 emerald MA! according to Jackie (the girl i talked to), its a beautiful green just 1 shade lighter than a forest green. the bag is selling for $565, go go go!