Market Tote in Jade @ thehipchick; Petulia's Folly - older MA colors incl. Emerald!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this in the codes section too, but if anyone is looking for the Jade Market Tote, Emily Grace just got it as well and has 30% off until the end of April with code DCEG

2. Is anyone else having a problem with checking out at Petuila's Folly, everytime I try it gives me a SQL error right at the end of confirmation and I don't even know if the order went through or my card was charged or not!
    BTW do they have any discount codes?

3. I don't think Petulia's Folly has any discount codes.

4. hey, which bag are you ordering?

5. ^^MAB in Emerald/or dark green as it says there, but something wromg with the site :cursing:, I emailed them but no one replied yet!

6. I also missed a great deal on the Botkier Small Byrant Shoulder, only $239, stupid website! :cursing:

7. on the phone w/ them right now...they're really nice, just call them up! ordering the berry MA right now! after they sell mine, theres only 1 more berry MA.

8. PS: they only have 1 emerald MA! according to Jackie (the girl i talked to), its a beautiful green just 1 shade lighter than a forest green. the bag is selling for $565, go go go!

9. Yay, Petulia's Folly is one of my favorite stores in Philly, I'm glad people were able to find some older styles there.

10. So glad I openned up this thread. Thank you momo...I just ordered the Berry Morning After :tup:

11. you're welcome! i cant wait for it to get here! this is gonna be my first MA...i usually get Minis :P

12. ^^I don't want to make a long distance call! I wish they just answer my email.
    Congrats on the bag!

13. Berry MA!!?? from Putlia's folly?

14. That's a great deal on the Market Tote!