Market Tote in Jade @ thehipchick; Petulia's Folly - older MA colors incl. Emerald!

gh_nyc

Mar 18, 2008
I posted this in the codes section too, but if anyone is looking for the Jade Market Tote, Emily Grace just got it as well and has 30% off until the end of April with code DCEG

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
Is anyone else having a problem with checking out at Petuila's Folly, everytime I try it gives me a SQL error right at the end of confirmation and I don't even know if the order went through or my card was charged or not!
BTW do they have any discount codes?

pursegrl12

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Is anyone else having a problem with checking out at Petuila's Folly, everytime I try it gives me a SQL error right at the end of confirmation and I don't even know if the order went through or my card was charged or not!
BTW do they have any discount codes?

hey, which bag are you ordering?

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
^^MAB in Emerald/or dark green as it says there, but something wromg with the site :cursing:, I emailed them but no one replied yet!

momo.chan

Professional $pender
Dec 21, 2006
Bay Area, CA
on the phone w/ them right now...they're really nice, just call them up! ordering the berry MA right now! after they sell mine, theres only 1 more berry MA.

momo.chan

Professional $pender
Dec 21, 2006
Bay Area, CA
PS: they only have 1 emerald MA! according to Jackie (the girl i talked to), its a beautiful green just 1 shade lighter than a forest green. the bag is selling for $565, go go go!