Mark Wahlberg "Mahhky Mahhk"

AH HA!!!!

Mark Wahlberg I Want a Clean Record So I Can Handle Guns ... as a Cop

12/8/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
1207-mark-wahlberg-tmz-2.jpg

Mark Wahlberg wants to wipe his criminal record clean so he can become a reserve officer ... TMZ has learned.

Wahlberg has filed legal docs in Boston with the Massachusetts Parole Board, asking to expunge his 1988 felony assault conviction. The actor beat two men and left one partially blind.

Mark is still a felon, and he wants to join a L.A. area police force as a reservist. The problem ... he's not eligible because felons can't handle guns and it's generally frowned upon in cop shops.

We're told Mark has become interested in police work as a result of researching roles for movies, including "The Other Guys," "Max Payne" and "The Departed."

He wouldn't be the first celeb to join a police force. Shaq was famously sworn in as reserve cop in Miami, Florida and Jack Osbourne is on the force in Muncie, Indiana.

BTW ... Mark is selling a new reality show called "Port of L.A." in which law enforcement police the containers that come into the country.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz3LLl4W3Ms

AH HA!!!!

Mark Wahlberg I Want a Clean Record So I Can Handle Guns ... as a Cop

12/8/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
ll-media.tmz.com/2014/12/07/1207-mark-wahlberg-tmz-2.jpg

Mark Wahlberg wants to wipe his criminal record clean so he can become a reserve officer ... TMZ has learned.

Wahlberg has filed legal docs in Boston with the Massachusetts Parole Board, asking to expunge his 1988 felony assault conviction. The actor beat two men and left one partially blind.

Mark is still a felon, and he wants to join a L.A. area police force as a reservist. The problem ... he's not eligible because felons can't handle guns and it's generally frowned upon in cop shops.

We're told Mark has become interested in police work as a result of researching roles for movies, including "The Other Guys," "Max Payne" and "The Departed."

He wouldn't be the first celeb to join a police force. Shaq was famously sworn in as reserve cop in Miami, Florida and Jack Osbourne is on the force in Muncie, Indiana.

BTW ... Mark is selling a new reality show called "Port of L.A." in which law enforcement police the containers that come into the country.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz3LLl4W3Ms
Oh HELL NO!

This fool with power and ammunition?

All non-white folks grab your kids and come this way please. HURRY!

How the h3ll does Max Payne prepare one to uphold the law?!

This is beyond ridiculous...

Come back!

Say it!

Come baaaaaaaaccckkkk...
:lol:

I can't even begin...it will end with me going into a thesis on the new Jim Crow, the prison industrial complex, entitlement...while 'others' get arrested with records for life, no chance of ever getting expunged, because they had an ounce of weed on them. The level of entitlement you have to have to want that recored removed simply so you can handle a gun while you've never made amends to the victims. Chiiiillllleeeee...not tonight. lol

:lol:

I can't even begin...it will end with me going into a thesis on the new Jim Crow, the prison industrial complex, entitlement...while 'others' get arrested with records for life, no chance of ever getting expunged, because they had an ounce of weed on them. The level of entitlement you have to have to want that recored removed simply so you can handle a gun while you've never made amends to the victims. Chiiiillllleeeee...not tonight. lol
THAT is what is pissing me off.

He's asking because he EXPECTS he will get it.

I think he genuinely believes he deserves it AND if he gets it, will act as though the acts never occurred. He already does.