Mark Wahlberg "Mahhky Mahhk"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow old thread.

2. He's one of those guys that looks better with age.

3. Holy cow ballz...such a hottie. Y.U.M.M.Y.

4. There was a really old thread on him in the past but TPF wont let me post in it because it's so old so I decided to make a new one.

Thought it would be relevant since he has so many projects coming out and he's the hottest thing since sliced bread:graucho:

5. Current projects:

In "Lone survivor"

Transformers 4; age of extinction coming out this summer

Also filming "The Gambler"

Attached Files:

6. I like this guy. He seems to be one of those few nice actors in Hollywood and he never takes him self seriously.

7. Some recent pics:biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. woops mixed the CK ones in there hahaha oh well doesn't hurt to see those again

9. Goooooooooooooooooooootdamn he looks good. I have always liked this dude.

10. Very successful producer as well

Entourage 2004–11 Executive producer
    British Academy Television Award for Best International Programme (2006)

We Own the Night 2007 Producer

In Treatment 2008–10 Executive producer

How to Make It in America 2010–11 Executive producer

Boardwalk Empire 2010–present Executive producer
    Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama
    Nominated—Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series (2011, 2012)
    Nominated-Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama (2011, 2012)

The Fighter 2010
    Producer Nominated—Academy Award for Best Picture

Contraband 2012 Producer

Broken City 2013 Producer

Prisoners 2013 Executive producer

Lone Survivor 2013 Producer

Charity involvement

Actively involved in charity, Wahlberg established the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation in May 2001 for the purpose of raising and distributing funds to youth service and enrichment programs.[52] Wahlberg is also active with The Good Shepherd Center for Homeless Women and Children. In an interview, Mark said that it's important to let the homeless know that people care about them and are working to help the impoverished get back on their feet.[53] Wahlberg served on the Honorary Board of Jerry Sandusky's The Second Mile children's charity before Sandusky's 2011 arrest on child sex abuse charges.[54]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg

11. ^ Thank you for adding more substance to this thread. I'm afraid I'm too lovestruck by his arms to type coherently hahaha

12. He is hot, I'll give him that.

13. Hahahahaha! Love the name! :biggrin:

14. :lol:

Hot for an older guy, love him as an actor but he has diarrhea of the mouth sometimes.

15. Oy always did like him. Just re-watched him in 4 Brothers recently, he's so bad a$$ in it lol