Mark Wahlberg "Mahhky Mahhk"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it true he has a third nipple :biggrin:?

2. ^^ Yes, he does.

[​IMG]

Mark Wahlberg Not To Remove His Third Nipple
    Actor Mark Wahlberg decided not to remove his third nipple, confessing he started to kind of like it. Wahlberg, 34, was thinking on having a removal operation to lose the third nipple, after the media attention it attracted.
    The rapper-turned-actor was so shocked by all the attention his extra nipple received, he wanted to lose it - but he has grown to love his body, including his third nipple.
    Mark revealed to America's Rolling Stone magazine: "I've come to embrace it. That thing's my prized possession."

A supernumerary nipple (also known as a third nipple, accessory nipple, polythelia or polymastia) is an additional nipple occurring in mammals, including humans. Often mistaken for moles, supernumerary nipples are diagnosed at a rate of 2% in women, lower in men. The nipples appear along the two vertical "milk lines", which start in the armpit on each side, run down through the typical nipples and end at the groin. They are classified into eight levels of completeness from a simple patch of hair to a milk-bearing breast in miniature. Polythelia refers to the presence of an additional nipple alone while polymastia denotes the much rarer presence of additional mammary glands.

3. I want to see the pic of the third nipple........someone post it!!

is it the dark mole looking thing in this pic under his right nipple??

[​IMG]

someone requested more pics?? here ya go:

[​IMG]

even though I don't like or condone smoking, this pic is kinda cool!

[​IMG]

here are some more pics: http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/show/mark_wahlberg

4. i do think he still looks gorgeous.

5. wow!

6. I remember Mark from New Kids On the Block (yes i was a fan in Yr 7/8 back in the early 90's hahah) then he became Marky Mark afterwards

7. wait, that was donny, his older brother! lol:P

8. Mark wasn't in NKOTB... but Donny was!

He is so sexy.. ugh!

9. He is really cool.

10. Yes, the 'mole-looking thing' is his third nipple.

11. I don't care about the 3rd nipple... Marky Mark is still hot! Still can't believe I like him now even after my junior high school crush on him :smile:

12. WHat a great thread.

Yum. Yum, yum, yum-mae! I don't know what else to say. I'll be revisiting this thread often...don't let it die. Keep adding eye-candy pics.
    He's also proven himself to be a reputable actor...that's prob. why his hotness remains more intact than ever for me.

13. I saw him on VH1'S "Top 40 Hotties of the 90s" and he was #1 and I must say, HE IS YUMMY! :faint:

14. :roflmfao:

if i had a 'hollywood crush' he would definitely be it for me. hands down.

there is something about him that is very macho, yet sexy and vulnerable all at the same time. total hotness right there.