Mark Wahlberg "Mahhky Mahhk"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. o my god i totalllly agree!! :smile: i love that movie even tho hes a psycho haha i remember watching that when i was younger and they hook up on the rollercoster and it plays wild horses, that made it my favorite song for like a year HAHA !:smile:

and i love reese witherspoon too !

but yea hes amazing!

2. Oh wow!! :wtf: :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

3. He was great in "The Departed!"

4. wowee wow wow...... he's..... so..... HOT

Killer abs aside ~ he has GREAT eyes.

5. soooo hooootttt!!!! so this weekend i saw shooter and sat gazing at the screen blinded by his hotness for two hours....:rolleyes:

6. the calvin klein modeling days were the best. i have one of the black and white prints on my wall...*sigh* he's still SO hot!

7. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Me too!!!

I think he's actually embarrassed about those Calvin Klein days. I remember reading that somewhere.

8. LOL - i still remember him... LOL! Fear was on telly not so long ago! hehehe!

9. ^^WTH? Is she wearing...butt...armor...?

EDIT: I forgot to add...ITA about his hotness! I'm all about the Italian Job.

10. :roflmfao:

He's still so hot. I really like him.

11. More pictures!!! He is my major crush this month!!!!!

12. lovely couple!
    [​IMG]

13. I just watched the departed last night, he was really good in it. I used to have one of those Calvin Klein posters on my wall. I htink my husband would be less than happy if I had it up there now. :P

14. gawd!! he is sooo HOTTTT!! :drool: his wife beautiful as well...

15. Haha, I always wondered if Drama was Donny in real life. That would make sense right?