Mark Cross Grace Bag

Just got my first Mark Cross Small Grace bag!
I love it, it's beautifully made - with red leather lining.
I'm surprised there aren't any threads on this bag!
:love::girlsigh::drinks:Wow that is truly BEAUTIFUL...big congrats alisonanna! Mark Cross quality is fantastic. I once bought a MC bag as a momentous for a fun day trip to NYC (bought at their flagship store) & it was a lovely experience there. Wish you many happy adventures together w/ your new beauty!

I didn't want to pay that much for this type of bag. There were some which I liked from MCM and Louis Quatorze. Then chanced across one dead ringer in genuine leather from an Australian indie brand called 'The Daily Edited' or tde.

Your Grace bag is absolutely gorgeous!! I've been eyeing one for so long now and love the new colours. I can't believe there aren't any threads on this gorgeous bag either. Would love to know a few things about it, such as, is it heavy?, how is the leather? and what fits in it? Would love and appreciate any input. P.s I am in love with the colour of your bag

I’m reviving this thread to share a few photos of my new small Grace in gunmetal. I think I’ve been subconsciously searching for the perfect gunmetal bag for years, and this is very, very close. The one thing that bothers me is the strap. The bag is saffiano leather so the strap is quite stiff and doesn’t hang very well. It also lacks a loop or other mechanism to secure the loose end after the adjustable clasp (see photos), which drives me nuts, and seems like something I’d see on a much cheaper bag. Opinions? I paid full price for this bag, which I never do, and as much as I love the style and color, I’m just not sure this is worth $2400. On the other hand, it is pretty close to perfect, and a cobbler could probably do something about the strap.

IMG_0837.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg