Marisa Miller is "The Hottest Woman in The world

She has an insanely amazing and HOT body. Her stomach is crazy. And she has bigger boobs then me... and she's also about 2 sizes smaller then me. It's not fair.

But I don't find her face so gorgeous. She's cute... even pretty... and IMO very, very average. She seems like she would be so friendly but I have to say that her body makes her who she is.

Oh and I don't get what's up with Ashley Tisdale being #10! Am I the only one who doesn't find her "super hot". She's cute in a girly way. That's it. And I hate those striped leggings.

I just wanted to boost this thread to say...uh...
I just saw Marisa Miller on Carson Daly, and she was not hot...and she talked like a redneck...

Ewww!!

So, where's Megan Fox??

"embodies the official return of the all-American supermodel," Maxim says.

Why, Maxim? Because she is white, blonde, and big breasted?
No. I have that issue and Maxim meant that she is "all-American" because she is from the states. Think of the other Victoria's Secret Angels. Adriana Lima, Gisele, etc. When you think "supermodel" you normally think along the lines of Brazil, not the U.S.

I think she is ugly even with make up, i imagine without it...and she doesn't have a great body at all!
marisa_miller_model_9_big.jpg

tx_miller.jpg

marissa_miller_si_swimsuit_2008_1.jpg

If that's not a great body, then honestly, I don't know what else is. :confused1:

Oh and I don't get what's up with Ashley Tisdale being #10! Am I the only one who doesn't find her "super hot". She's cute in a girly way. That's it. And I hate those striped leggings.

Ashley Tisdale? :sick: barf

she is butt! Ever since she got her nose job, she just looks...off

if thats my compeition then I'll be swimming in male admirers for the rest of my life, and my childrens lives....

Her body is absolutely incredible. She has seriously the best body that I've seen on any woman, but her face is even below average? I'm sorry, but there are quite a large number of women that could've made this spot on face alone... I don't know who's worse- her or Jessica Simpson. Still, the body is really amazing!

I don't find her the least bit attractive. She does have great boobs.

That's because they're fake. :P I think she's a butterface. Her body is insanely hot, the face not so much. I swear, some of the choices on the Maxim list are so arbitrary. Ashley Tisdale? She's a cute girl and all but nowhere near "hot." And Im sick of everyone proclaiming Jessica Biel to be so gorgeous. She is so overrated and downright manly. :rolleyes: Who votes on this?

Hmmm....the only thing manly about Jessica Biel to me is her body. I don't like her body and most in shape Hollywood women have a better bod than she does, but her face is a different story. She is hot in the face (if you don't pay attention to her weird nose).

I do agree with most about Ashley Tisdale. She is SO not cute at all, not even a little. I think I've seen her a few times when she didn't look so bad, but of course that's only a few times and because of the make-up and camera lighting.