Marion Cotillard X Lady Dior

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Dior has released new images of the Marion Cotillard Lady Dior compaign.

She looks stunning in the ads, as usual. Cotillard has fronted the Lady Dior ads for 8 years now. I love Dior's long-time relationships with various stars. Whereas most other fashion brands tend to choose different celebrities to renew an advertising campaign (i.e. think of how many different faces have graced the ads of Chanel No5), Dior has remained loyal to its muses, showing the timeless appeal of the brand. Charlize Theron herself has fronted the J'adore fragrance for over 12 years.

From WWD:

Marion Cotillard has been to the top of the Eiffel Tower with a Lady Dior. And so her latest campaign for the handbag was a relative breeze.

Peter Lindbergh captured the actress strolling nonchalantly along the banks of the Seine River, not far from the Louvre, where Dior shows its ready-to-wear collections in bespoke structures mounted in its Cour Carré.

Cotillard has already fronted 15 campaigns for the Lady Dior since 2008, four of them shot by Lindbergh. The spring spots exalt a version with a wide strap embroidered with colorful crystals, and another with a micro canework pattern, reminiscent of the weave of Napoleon III chairs.

The campaign is to break on May 10 in Vogue China and Marie Claire U.S. with Le Figaro following on May 11.

Cotillard is sporting the new La D de Dior Satine in 18K rose gold on her wrists.

Attachments

• lady-dior-marion-01.jpg
    lady-dior-marion-01.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 867
  • lady-dior-marion-02.jpg
    lady-dior-marion-02.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 849
Dior has released new images of the Marion Cotillard Lady Dior compaign.

She looks stunning in the ads, as usual. Cotillard has fronted the Lady Dior ads for 8 years now. I love Dior's long-time relationships with various stars. Whereas most other fashion brands tend to choose different celebrities to renew an advertising campaign (i.e. think of how many different faces have graced the ads of Chanel No5), Dior has remained loyal to its muses, showing the timeless appeal of the brand. Charlize Theron herself has fronted the J'adore fragrance for over 12 years.

From WWD:

Cotillard is sporting the new La D de Dior Satine in 18K rose gold on her wrists.
These ads/ pictures are gorgeous! She is the perfect muse for this bag! She looks so effortlessly, casually, chic and glamorous all while going about a " normal" day. The bags look fabulous as well!

The new images just speak to me... How beautiful is she and how beautiful Are these bags? I never thought I would like silver hardware but it looks perfect in the ad and makes me reconsider.

She is beautiful, and I love the photos.

Boy, everyone is jumping on the strap bandwagon--we get to spend another $1000+ for a strap.

The strap actually looks stunning in real life. They have clear crystal-encrusted versions that look like dramatic diamond jewelry!

I hope they never change, there is no one more perfect than her for Dior.
Yes you're so right! I love Marion as an actress and I adore her effortless and chic French style. I think all of Dior's leading ladies are very well-suited to the brand including Charlize Theron and Natalie Portman. They're all my girl crushes! :loveeyes: