Mario Kart for Wii? Let's add eachother as friends and play online sometime!

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Heya guys,

Got Mario Kart for Wii a few days ago and have pretty much been playing it every free moment I have :shame: I love the fact that you can play online against other players around the world, and also add your friends to play against!

I dunno how to do the friend thing yet, but I thought it might be fun to get a thread going here so we can all add eachother as friends and play together sometime!! :biggrin:

What do ya say? ;)

I got this a few weeks ago (we got it early for a change) BF & I totally LOVE it!!!!!!!
I think we have played it none stop!!!
Last night we had a race off over 7 grand prix's he won 3 I won 3 the last one we drew totally equal points!!

This game is FABULOUS!! I love it so much :biggrin: Tomorrow I'm going to see how I can find my wii name so you all can add me as a friend ;)

LA, I was surprised that Germany got it early, too!! :P Sorta feels good to have it before my US friends, LOL!!

I'm waiting for the US release this Sunday. I have played the European version a little bit so I'm pretty excited.

I would love to play other PFers in MarioKart. Maybe we can hold a sort of tournament one day?

I just got this for, ahem, my son.... I was surprised, since I heard that it was already sold out here! But, I can't give it to him until he does something to deserve it (birthday is too far away), so it will have to stay in hiding for a bit longer...

Okay, so Gamestop called my boyfriend to let us know that anyone who reserved it can go to gamestop at 11:00 PM on Saturday where they will have "festivities" for the game's release. Then at 12:00 AM they will be distributing it. My bf called his friend who works there and he wouldn't say what the festivities were but said if he called back after 5:00 today then he will let him know.