Mario Badescu Generous Samples!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. don't forget don't just fill out the questionnaire. You need to respond an e-mail they send after the questionnaire.
    I got mine and the samples are indeed generous. Comes with a handy brochure on how to use the specific products sent to you.

2. I received mine rather quickly. I love the products.

3. thanx-

4. Still waiting for the samples........:shrugs:

5. ^^^

Me too. :yes:

6. I did this a few weeks ago but never got an email =(

7. i got an email today saying that they hoped i had enjoyed the samples
    the samples i never got:wondering

8. Same here! :tdown:

9. ^got the same email and no samples.

10. I never received my samples, but this morning they sent an e-mail telling me they hope I loved them :sad:

11. I think they've gotten a bombardment of email sbecause of purse forum so please be patient. I got mine in a jiffy but I filled out the questionaire a month ago. I am planning on purchasing their products because I loved their samples so much!! Love the aloe vera toner, chamomile eye cream, buttermilk lotion - to die for!!

12. I just got an e-mail today in my Spam. I filled out the questionnaire last week, so its a little slow. I hope I get my samples.

13. I got mine no problem. they are very nice samples!!!

14. It took forever for my samples to arrive in the mail but it was totally worth it! I was surprised that they sent so many different products...The strawberry face mask smells so yummy...like strawberry ice cream, lol! :P

15. I did the questionnaire and now they just send me emails once or twice a week, but no samples yet