Mario Badescu Generous Samples!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i got mine yesterday, can't wait to try them.......

2. YAY! Thank you! I got my samples too. Finally, I will get to try their products for free. The sizes are pretty generous too.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks alot! Just filled out the questionnaire cant wait to get the email.

4. got mine today. it works!

5. Hey I received the drying lotion with mine, I think it was all in what you told them on the questions you filled out about your skin type.:supacool:

6. OMG, how long did it take for everyone to receive their samples? For me it's been over 3 weeks and nothing.

7. ^^ Me too,I'm sure they will be here soon though as it looks like they are just starting to be delivered.

8. I was so disappointed when my mailbox was empty this afternoon. :sad: Hopefully soon.

9. You should be getting them, took me 2 weeks to get mine. they came usps.

10. I looked in my spam email and there it was for my free sample! Thanks for the reminder!

11. I can't wait to get mine either, it has been a little over 2 weeks for me.

12. Same here, feels like a long time since I filled in the questionnaire...

13. Same here! I was so excited to try out drying lotion but when i looked over my samples they had none. Oh well i'm grateful i got a few samples, can't wait to try them tonight

14. I got mine a week ago and I was very impressed with the samples!! I love the smell of the kiwi scrub and the collagen moisturizer is awesome!

15. Were we supposed to get a confirmation? I never received one and it's not in my Spam folder. Bummer, I hope they still come:sad: