Mario Badescu Generous Samples!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got an email as well. Thanks!!

(Yay, it works for Canada too!)

2. Just got the email too, i've always wanted to try this brand!:tup:

3. Just got the email as well...have always wanted to try the brand. Thanks a lot for posting!

4. #34 Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
    Just fyi- they send samples with every order. They used to send you this same kit with every order (it's like a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream and one other thing like a scrub, I think, and it comes in a little vinyl pouch). The samples aren't just little packets; it's enough to use each product a few times. For the eye creams, it's enough to use it 1-2 weeks. Now they let you pick 3 samples of your choice (and you can choose from almost anything they carry), and it's the same mini containers, rather than the stingy onetime use packets that other companies use. Around the holidays they had a gwp that was a canvas pouch with a travel mirror and a bottle of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. It was one of the nicest quality, most generous gwp's I've ever seen, and there was no minimum purchase if I remember correctly. Also, if you have Amex and go into the Member Rewards site, there's a 15% off code for mariobadescu.com. It's good all year and you can use it multiple times.. you just have to pay with Amex.

5. ^^^Thanks for the info!

6. just got the email this morning, thanks so much!

7. thanks! the email was a bit delayed, about a day and a half late, but the samples are supposed to be on the way!

8. thanks, i can't wait to get my samples!

9. Thanks for sharing this info. I just filled out the form. I can't wait to get the samples! :tup:

10. I also got the e-mail today too! I can't wait to try their samples!! Thanks!!

11. thanks! I just got my e-mail today for the samples.

12. I also got my email after day and a half, can't wait to try this product. thanks

13. I also just got my email. I have been wanting to try this , so thank you.

14. I received my samples today, about 10 of them. I used them and they seem really good so far and the prices to purchase the products are so reasonable. Thanks for the hookup! :tup:

15. I also received my samples today too.
    I was disappointed that they didn't send a sample of the drying lotion that everyone raves about. I can't wait to give them a try.