Marine/Midnight starting to arrive...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It looks like the Marine/Midnight is starting to arrive! I got a call from my NM SA last night saying that they got a Marine weekender! I'm hoping to stop by and check it out soon....she mentioned that the color is like a true navy and really pretty. I can't wait to see it and hopefully get it in a city if I like it!

2. thanks for the info-suli I want to see marine too but we dont have a store here that carries bal...so Ill just have to on pics...

3. Cannot wait to see pic of Marine(hope someone buys & post pic of theirs soon)!!! True Navy sounds like something I might like.

4. Ooooooooooh! I can't wait to see this color too! I'd love to know how it compares to the "old" marine, I loved how that looked with GGH.

5. OMG, i didn't know that they were doing marine again! i missed out on this colour the first time round, so this is great news!!! do you know if it's simular to the 07?

6. Oh, please post back once you see it. If you can take pics that will be awesome! I am still undecided if I am getting this color.

7. true navy sounds lovely! cant wait to see pics!

8. Can't wait for your report SuLi!

9. I'm going to see if there is any way I can get a picture sent to me....unfortunately, I am carless for the next few days as my FI has it for a quick trip home. I'm dying to see it!

10. rumor has it that its a gorgeous color!!!!!!

11. ^ I hope so! I can't wait to see pics.

12. Oooh! Can't wait for photos!!:popcorn:

13. I really want to see this color too! A WE in this color sounds amazing!!!

14. OOOh! I'd really like to see what this is like! Please post lots of pictures.

15. Cant wait to hear back from you ... I am trying to decide what my second B-bag will be and had thought Rubisse, but after seeing it at Cult Status not so sure ... hoping i will like Marine more. :smile: