Marine Giant Day Pics!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The color is TDF! :drool: Absolutely perfect! A true, dark navy. I know the giant hardware is an acquired taste, but I really think it looks nice in this combo. The bag feels heavier than the original day, but it is still very light!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: The pictures are taken with a flash, and as I'm looking back at them, it does slightly look like blueberry - but they are nothing alike IRL. It is a true, dark navy.

The leather is not veiny at all, very soft and smooshy. I'm soooo glad I sent my grass green back and got this instead. I couldn't be happier!:love:

marine.jpg marineclose.jpg
  2. GORGEOUS. COngratulations and ENJOY!!!

3. It is really pretty!!! Congrats to your new bag and way to treat yourself for the holidays!!!

4. I love it MBL!the color is TDF!

5. That is by far the best shade of blue I've seen Balenciaga produce. I agree with you. I certainly like the Marine over the Grass Green - and I like the Grass Green. I'm actually more excited with these new colors everyday.

Congratulations.:yahoo: So glad you are happy with the change.

6. It's an absolute knock-out of a bag. I'm not joking, that's frigging GORGEOUS!!!

7. wow! that's beautiful!

8. Congrats!!! :flowers: The giant hardware looks really good on bigger bags! :yes:

9. thanks guys!

10. I love this shade of blue! Congrats!

11. Very, very pretty!! It's amazing how much it looks like blueberry in the pics but it is navy.

12. I love the new hardware on that bag (and on the brief and work) - it's a really nice change!!!!!!!!! I think it's great they've given us this option for variety. On some bags, it's gorgeous, and this is one of them!

13. The combination couldn't be better. I love it. Congrats!

14. mbl -- so glad you exchanged the grass green for a color you love. This marine is so pretty!!! Enjoy!!!

15. nice bag, congrats!