Marine/Blueberry comparision and question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My two blues are so similar I think! The WE is Marine and the First is Blueberry. Is there any chance the Marine WE is actually Blueberry? I bought it used with no Balenciaga tags but it was purchased in 2008 from Neiman Marcus. Would NM still have any Blueberrys in the back two years later?

Attached Files:

2. check the plate into the first. I have the Blueberry city and it has a W for 2006. HTH

3. I think it's definitely possible. I just found out yesterday, that one of the Nordstrom stores had 2006 bags......still in stock!

4. I know the Blueberry is a Blueberry....I just wonder if the Marine is too! It's soooo similar and I always thought Marine looked darker in pictures. Plus the leather does not seem like Agneau, it's just like my other Chevre bags. But it was bought in 2008 so I always just assumed it was Marine.

5. can you post side by side pictures? marine 07 is very different from blueberry, you should easily notice the difference:drool: i love blueberry to pieces

6. Ok, I will go do that now....what about Marine 08? Is that lighter than 07 and more like Blueberry?

7. #7 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    I think Marine 08 is more like Blueberry but as I've never had both together, I can't be sure.

8. Here they are together. The Blueberry actually looks a bit darker than the WE in these pictures.

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      185.5 KB
      Views:
  9. I'd say your WE is 08 Marine :yes:

[​IMG]

10. Thanks Livia1, that's what I had always assumed ....very similar to Blueberry however, especially outside in sunlight!

11. Your WE also looks very much like Officier in this pic. And Officier sometimes looks like Blueberry :P
    They are certainly both very, very beautiful!

12. gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

13. they are both beautiful blues!