Jimmy Choo MARIN Oversized Clutch Zanzibar Zebra Snake - yes or no?

Afro_dita

Feb 19, 2009
Hello Everyone! Im new in here, not as a reader tho. I've been following ur posts for a while and decided to ask for help.

I am thinking of buying this JC:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380104890903&category=63852&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_ :drool:

It looks authentic to me.
I am a young and crazy person, not scared of bold statement bags. Especially that I dont wear screaming patterns on me, so the bag is fine as an accent.
It would be my second JC, first one is purple Arad Suede with golden chain. I love that bag so willing to enhance my JC Collection :P

Thank you so much for any opinions on this matter:smile:
Cheers! x

The bag is really lovely in person, and from your taste it seems like it would suit you well. However just be aware that the bag is really big and can be a little cumbersome to carry, and may look awkward on you depending on your height. If you love it though, go for it!

I assume you saw the bag in person than! Which is a great advice to hear it is lovely as well as big. I am quite tall and well built so should be fine I guess.

Thank you so so so so much for those practical remarks!

I have this color Choo bag in a different style and it is really an eye grabber. This is a large clutch and it is kind of awkward IMO. Other than that, it is lovely and fun!

I've read some previous posts on that bag, most of people saying this bag is too much. Well, I do agree, this bag is too much, but in a stylish way I think. Looking at this bag I think it is fun, not a crap think that tried to look cool.

Im 5'7'' so should be fine (wearing heals most of the time) :tup:

So THANK YOU GIRLS for a little bit of support and all worthy comments! I knew I could count on the bags lovers here :yahoo: