Marigold Work...

I love how yellow yours looks!! Its the perfect bright splash of colour to your collection and I'm sure it makes you smile when you reach for it.

I love how bright colours have the power to do that...

OMG!
When I saw the title of the thread, and I saw it was you who post the thread, I definitely was preparing myself for some serious drool.
and IT WAS!
That marigold work is outstandingly GORGEOUS!
Congratulations ICB!

ICB ----- WOWOWOWOW! Your Marigold LITERALLY puts a ray of SUNSHINE in your b-bag collection!:supacool:

This was a color I was prepared to have NO interest in.... your GORGEOUS bag however, has chanced my perception of Marigold 180 degrees! GORGEOUS bag!! It seems that it actually is a great Neutral... ahhhh... the Fall colors she will look HOT with!!

ENJOY and CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

ICB, your Marigold Work is absolutely STUNNING! Congratulations, yet AGAIN, you fashion maven, you! Well, I'm not sure what the male equivalent of maven would be, but you get my drift...:yes:

Congrats! It's really beautiful and I'm usually not a "yellow" lover, but that is just stunning! It does really change the character of your collection (in a fabulous way!).

Congrats again and thanks for the pics of ALL your yummy bags!

Congrats! Love the stunning yellow. I'm expecting the arrival of my Jaune Work in RH next week from Aloha Rag. I'm already so excited about it and even more now after seeing your bag. Hope I could get the same kind of stunning leather and color as yours. Cheers !:drinkup: