Marigold is not Pre-fall! The devastation! AAAAAGGHHH!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Somewhere along the line I got very confused and thought that Marigold was coming as soon as June 10, but to my severe dismay, 2 SA's @ Balny told me on the phone today that it is not prefall. :crybaby:It will be in August when it comes. First Daphne told me this, but I was in denial so I called back later and talked to another SA and she confirmed not until August. BUMMER. August is going to be so expensive. I wanted to enjoy marigold very soon, oh well it will be Fab for Fall. :graucho:

2. aww.... marigold would've been such a nice summer/spring colour....

3. But it's a gorgeous Fall bag too! Just think of all those beautiful leaves! (just don't set your bag down - you'll never be able to find it!)

4. What bbbag colors are coming out pre-fall??

5. Nordstrom said they would be receiving collection colors between July 16th and October 12th ... so maybe there's some hope it'll come in a *slight* bit earlier....

6. ^lol at the leaves comment... so we have some time to save up some $$$