Marigold Baby arrived...finally "small" group pic

1. OOOH! i am so excited...my 2nd bbag arrived...
    Thanks to Rocco:yahoo: im the proud owner of this marigold beauty that is just perfect for going out (tested it yesterday night;) )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres my olive05 first:heart:
    [​IMG]

with some of my other bags
    [​IMG]

2. Love the color -- and your olive! I think I need one of those!

3. I don't know who is prettier, you or your collection! Lovely!!!:smile:
    Where are you from, I am trying to decipher what "VIE" means...

4. Lovely!!! And I love your new avatar!

5. That color is so beautiful. Balenciaga, why oh why so many blues when there are beautiful colors like this that you could use??? :confused1: Stunning color and it looks great on you. You are gorgeous and so is the bag. :yes:

6. Thanks Rondafaye..The olive bag just has the softest leather ive EVEr seen in any bag.. maybe u really NEED one of these:graucho::yes:

Stylefly..u make me blush.. thanks so much for this fabulous compliment:shame:
    VIE is the airportcode for my lovely hometown Vienna,Austria

TTucker, thanks so much!!

I am so happy with my new bag!!:love:

7. oulaliscious, beautiful olive first, and marigold too! you look great modeling them:yes:

8. :Phaha..so true..about the blue

Thanks so much powder!just a bal starter though..Ive seen ur lovely collection..its amazing:love:

9. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous!!! Congrats!

10. What a cute, cute bag! Thanks for the pics! It's a good size reference to see the small classique next to a first. They both look soo good on you too! :heart:

11. oulaliscious.....

Congrats!!! both bbags look great on u!!! :smile:

12. The bag is so cute, and it looks great on you! congrats!

13. You finally got it!! yay! :nuts: Its sooo cute! What style is that?? so little.. I love your olive first too, I would love to have a olive anything ..hehe..

14. Congrats.

15. It looks amazing on you! Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice