Marigold 2003 styles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that 2004 Marigold came in the First..but what other styles did it come in?

TIA!

2. I have a flat clutch in the marigold but I'm not sure what else was out. Sorry I'm not more help!

3. marigold was a fall 2004 color. i have it in a compagnon wallet and a make up clutch. i've also seen city, first, mini classique, and flat clutch in the color.
    it's before the day and work styles came out (i *think*) so no days or works... also, i don't think box and courier were introduced until later, so no boxes or couriers, either...
    the purse, weekender, and twiggy styles were around in that season, but i don't think i've ever seen one in any of those styles. i wonder if the color was just really limited and only produced in few styles...

i wish that color wasn't so rare. :sad: i was obsessed with the marigold and the spring 04 yellow and bugged the living crap out of another tPFer to sell hers to me for a while. ("T", if you're reading, i'm truly sorry for being so annoying. haha. :P) i think i've gotten over it now, LOL, but i hope the new marigold for fall 07 will be nice. i would love a work or day in a yellow color. :smile:

4. Hey bearkeeper, thanks for the list of styles!