Marie-lou compact wallet reveal and returned..

That wallet is gorgeous...the long version is on my wishlist and so is the compact version.

I'm sorry to hear the Marie-Lou compact did not work out for you. :sad:

may i not why it was not working for you? I am contemplating to get the marie-lou compact vs the ZCW or the ZCP.

Hi 7ladies,

It wasnt very practical in my opinion. Im downsizing my bags to mini bags now and i find this wallet is very bulky and the clap is really annoying plus the clap inside for the coins (which makes it even bulkier), alot of compartment but not enough card slots (i dont mind as i have other card purse, however i only put 4 cards and it feels so thick and i feel like i will break the clap, not to mention the cash compartment is too deep and abit hard to access. The coin compartment is handy then again its just make the wallet very bulky and heavy for compact) I was going to exchange it with zcw but ended up with zcoinp as i need small wallet. Maybe marie lou long wallet will be abit better use. Enough for me whining it is very beautiful wallet and if it suits your shopping style go for it. Maybe buy it and see how it goes then exchange it if u dont like it.

My previous wallet was prada long wallet zip and i was thinking need something different. But i was wrong haha need to stick with zippy style purse. Good luck :smile: