mariah on idol

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
It looks like she is wearing black patent architeks with gold tips and heels. What are they. They are hot!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
yep, I saw and I pointed it out to my hubby and son, and their response was as enthusiastic as one might receive from a dead fish.

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Orlando, Fl
OMG!!!I missed it...haven't been into AI this year...but I was tryin to remember to watch for her...diehard Mimi fan. I hope one of my CL sisters is able to find a pic and post in the celeb wearing CL thread

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
I missed it. I passed out after I had a glass of wine :shame:.

I saw Chelsea Lately last night and she had a black CL boots on. Hard to tell what it was exactly.

yep, I saw and I pointed it out to my hubby and son, and their response was as enthusiastic as one might receive from a dead fish.
:lol:

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
^ Yep!!

I'm going to presume the ones she has on has the silver heels since it is in black patent? Saw those the other day, haawwtt!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
I didn't see it last night. I went to TIVO it and it somehow got canceled! lol

The black patent privatitas have gold tips and silver tips though. I bought the silver tips and heels version from Saks, but NM online has them w/ the gold tips and heels.

Anybody have a photo from last night's Idol so I can see her shoes or am I going to have to go to youtube.com? LOL

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
K, I went and looked on youtube. haha Those are the black patent privatitas w/ silver tips and heels. They look like NPs b/c her pants are covering the ankle wrap.

Here is a photo of them:

The ones Mariah is wearing are on the far right and those are the ones that fmd and I own.