Mariah Carey

Its not something new. Mariah lip syncs parts of some of her songs after her prime, not the whole song, esp if she's got to move. Its not uncommon for artists to do that, even Celine Dion admitted that its being done before, its happening now and it will happen in the future, Mariah usually gets caught tho because she sucks at lip syncing. If you watched the whole clip, Mariah sang live after, even rapped ODB's part.

Compilation of singers lip syncing fail:

Yes, the choreography is lackluster. As per her last interview, its Bryan Tanaka? I wish it was still Anthony Burrell.

"Her second husband, Nick Cannon, suggested Carey’s romance with her backup dancer/choreographer Bryan Tanaka was confected for her recent reality show. Is it a real relationship? Yes.” Is it love? “I’ve been trying not to talk about it, and all you do is push me more and more. And then you wonder why I have low self-esteem. You don’t listen to a damn thing I say. Hehehehehe!” Her laughter is wholehearted, but the Shadow-in-Chief is making circles."

Reactions: lenie
Her 90s work is great but she also made gems onwards despite being not as commercially successful as her other albums.

One of her best remixes:

Her song Emotions was recently sampled in Drake's song, Emotionless. Don't like how he sampled it but that gave Mariah her 25th Top 10 as a songwriter in Billboard Hot 100. At least, her vocals is being highlighted and since she's not featured, ppl are informed that she's a songwriter as she's credited as one of the songwriters in that song.

Last edited:
Harper's Bazaar's2018 Icons

zu4hz.jpg

Harper's Bazaar's2018 Icons

zu4hz.jpg
I'm impressed with Mariah and how she lets her kids dress like kids. Brava mama! I'm sure she had a say in what they are wearing here. Lots of celebs should take a huge lesson from her :yes: I mean, what are kids going to do with their teens if mom and dad already projected all their own- real or could have been- teen years on the kids before they are even out of primary school.

I'm impressed with Mariah and how she lets her kids dress like kids. Brava mama! I'm sure she had a say in what they are wearing here. Lots of celebs should take a huge lesson from her :yes: I mean, what are kids going to do with their teens if mom and dad already projected all their own- real or could have been- teen years on the kids before they are even out of primary school.
agree
this is one of my pet peeves - kids starting too early with grown-up stuff like high heels and hair color
I saw a very young child - like 4 - yesterday with her hair dyed pink. Hopefully this was some harmless temporary color but still, why?