Margot tattersall flats

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies,

Was wondering if any of you had them and if you do, how do they fit? I have Laila's in a 7 and they are a bit snug. How does the velcro hold up on the strap?

AND where did they go?? I see they aren't on coach.com anymore. Were they a department store only item? And if so, has anyone seen them lately, perhaps on sale, in NJ or eastern PA?

This week I decided I want a pair to go with my new tattersall tote. hehe.

TIA! :biggrin:

2. I've tried them on before and they pinched the sides of my feet, but maybe that's just me.

They're SO cute though, I really wish they did fit me perfectly. They still have a couple pairs at my Lord & Taylor and they weren't a department exclusive since they were on Coach.com.

3. I got mine on sale in Lord & Taylors a while back, not sure if they still have them though. It was the one in Rockaway, NJ. They pinch my feet, I still wear them but they can be a bit bothersome, I also couldn't go up a size because I'm a 10 so I don't know if that would help at all. They are very cute though, I'm so careful about wearing them, if the weather even looks the slightest bit off I won't wear them out lol.

4. Your not the only one! They also pinched the sides of my feet. :tdown: I wish they were a lil wider, they are so cute:tup:

5. I wish they were on sale at my Lord & Taylor too... actually I should go check it out tomorrow :P If they were discounted enough, I think I could bear the pinching. They are SOOO cute!

6. ARG!! That means they tend to run narrower. What a bummer! Darn my wide arch! Have to check out Lord and Taylor some time this week.

Thanks!!!

7. None of my coach shoes go out in the slightest big of incliment weather. ;P It's safer that way.

I'll be making a few calls tomorrow, :jammin:

TY!

8. I finally got them!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I tried on a 7.5 last week and it was tight- and the buckle part was rubbing against my foot and they didnt have a 8. :sad: So yesterday on an off chance, I stopped at a Lord and Taylor and low and behold, they had them in an 8!!!! For $80 which right now, is a lot cheaper than they are going for on ebay.

Can't wait to wear my tattersall outfit!!