Margarets Cleaners GUCCI BAG

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just want to ask, did anyone use the service of Margaret Cleaners to have their gucci bag cleaned? I have the Gucci Boston bag that I owned for 4 years now and needed to be cleaned from the outside. I was checking online for some purse cleaners and saw their site. Please share! Thanks in advance!

2. i havnt tried them...but honeslty ANY respectable cleaner should be able to do the job :smile:.... I know my mom uses an upscale cleaner by our house and all she did was walk in and ask if they have done bags before -- most of them have!

3. I've heard VERY good things about their "Pulito" purse service. If I had a damaged or dirty bag they'd be the first people I call.

4. Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone used Margaret's Cleaners? I'm thinking of sending in my Jolicoeur to be cleaned and am very nervous to do so, not to mention I read they charge an arm and a leg. But, money is no object when it comes to my baby. It's frightening to think of sending her off to the unknown. :sweatdrop:

5. Yes I've used the one in San Diego and they are fantastic! their before and after pics are shocking.

6. Thank you for your reply, smfjs! That's good enough word for me...I'm going in! I'm gonna send a large Gucci vintage clutch off first and see how it goes though. If it's all gravy, then I'll send off the Jolicoeur. I will be sure to take before and after pics and will follow up with the results as soon as I get it back. To be continued... :graucho: