Margaret's (budding) Purse Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nice!

2. Very nice collection.. I enjoyed reading about your bags and their history.. imo, there's not much sweeter than the joy of purses! :P ....and by the way.. I'm drooling over that magenta woc!!!

3. that pop top bag is neato and your pink MBMJ does NOT look like a diaper bag, it's way cute actually! I love your collection, esp the fun bags like the blingy one and the license plate, the chanels and that green tory burch, i looove the color of it, great green! thanks for sharing!

4. I love your collection and the story behind each piece.

5. GOSH! your pop-tops bag is just aaaamaaaaziiiing!

6. Great collection :biggrin: Love the colourful ones, and of course the Chanels!
    And you custom made Prada wedges are just beautiful :yahoo:

7. Wow that last chanel is TDF

I also love the Marc Jacobs Tote, Tory burch hobo and Treesje bag! Your wedges are amazing and such a steal!

8. Love your bags and the art on those shoes!! Amazing! :smile:

9. Love it. You are very talented.

10. love chanel's and pink marc jacobs...love it

11. Nice collection- I enjoyed reading the stories behind your bags, and think you are very talented!

12. I like everything in your collection. I love what you did with the Prada shoes, you're very talented.

13. great collection, i love your 2 chanels and the bag you painted it looks great.

14. I really really enjoyed looking at all the pictures and reading the stories behind them. And OMG you are SUCH a talented artist!!!! I love your bags! Esp the Chanel magenta WOC!!!! Where and when did you acquire that beauty???

15. The painted Pradas are AMAZING ! You did a fantastic job, I wouldn't have known they were a DYI project unless you told me ! ;)