Marelle Tote MM

Hi, I just picked up this, Marelle Tote MM in Gold Miel, up and I am curious if it is a popular bag, any reviews? LV is out of stock and I do not see much about them.

I don’t see much about them anywhere but I absolutely love mine! I keep checking YouTube for reviews/reveals, etc. but haven’t seen anything really.
it’s beautiful! If I could afford it, I would get the honey gold too. I love my black but yours is so beautiful too.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Jacksfriend
The boxes were wrapped so beautifully that I almost don’t want to open them yet. But...I can’t wait from excitement so here they are! I loved the honey color with the brown pouches so much that I got both the tote and the crossbody. Crossbodies are what I use daily but totes are great for going out to dinner. I LOVE the Bella Tote too, it’s so soft and squishy!!

Now the question is, what do you do with your boxes and bags?? I hate to recycle the boxes since they’re beautiful themselves, but they’re huge and take up way too much space!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The boxes were wrapped so beautifully that I almost don’t want to open them yet. But...I can’t wait from excitement so here they are! I loved the honey color with the brown pouches so much that I got both the tote and the crossbody. Crossbodies are what I use daily but totes are great for going out to dinner. I LOVE the Bella Tote too, it’s so soft and squishy!!

Now the question is, what do you do with your boxes and bags?? I hate to recycle the boxes since they’re beautiful themselves, but they’re huge and take up way too much space!

View attachment 5579271

View attachment 5579272

View attachment 5579273

View attachment 5579279

View attachment 5579281

View attachment 5579282

Congrats on all your new LVoelies !!!! you know how to make "friends" very well with LV !! Epi Leather has always been treated as the "red-headed stepchild" of LV materials, but I've loved it's durability. Over the years, miine have held up exceptionally well and they look like they are right out of the store (with my care, of course :P) LVoe seeing these great bag hauls... enjoy ur weekend !

Congrats on all your new LVoelies !!!! you know how to make "friends" very well with LV !! Epi Leather has always been treated as the "red-headed stepchild" of LV materials, but I've loved it's durability. Over the years, miine have held up exceptionally well and they look like they are right out of the store (with my care, of course :P) LVoe seeing these great bag hauls... enjoy ur weekend !
Thanks so much for letting me know about your experience with the epi leather! These are my first epi pieces and am so happy to hear that they wear well over time.

Reactions: travelbliss