Marelle Tote MM

I ordered the Marelle tote in gold honey color! It will come in tomorrow! Can’t wait!!! :panic:

soooo exciting!! I love that one. I’ve never seen it in person! Can’t wait for you to post pics. if I wouldn’t have needed a black purse, I would have done the gold honey too. And don’t think I haven’t thought about getting both!! Lol!

Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: Izzy_w
soooo exciting!! I love that one. I’ve never seen it in person! Can’t wait for you to post pics. if I wouldn’t have needed a black purse, I would have done the gold honey too. And don’t think I haven’t thought about getting both!! Lol!

Congratulations!
Thank you! I’ll post pics once I get it! My mom is gonna give me the side eye because I just got a So Black Chanel 19 lol :lol:

So I just wanted to say that I got my Marelle Tote in gold honey color last night! I had to wait till my mom left otherwise she would give me the stink eye lol! The first thing that I noticed when I opened the package (beautifully packed BTW) is the smell of new leather. LOVE that smell!

The bag is very light. Epi leather is one of my favorite materials because of its durability and easy care. The inside is nice and soft. Unlike the zipped, middle compartment in the NeoNoe, this one is closed off at the bottom so the compartments are actually separated. One thing that I didn't like with the NeoNoe (and that I easily solved with a Samorga organizer) is that the bottom part of the middle pouch was "open" so some of my smaller items would slide underneath from one compartment to another, which got annoying. The Marelle Tote does not have this problem!

I can fit all of my essentials, plus more, in this roomy bag. My wallet is fat (think George Constanza from Seinfeld lol), but it easily fit. One thing to remember is that the shape of the bag is more narrow on top than the bottom, so you might have to readjust your angle if you are taking large items out. I did not find this to be a problem. It's just a minor adjustment. The two inside pockets are big enough for my iPhone 8 plus (3.07 inches (7.80 cm) wide, 6.24 inches (15.85 cm) tall). The phone just sticks out from the top just a teensy, insy, tiny bit. Not a huge deal to me, but just letting you know just in case this worries or annoys people.

I also love the fact that the handles can bend! I cannot stand handles that are constantly standing up because they get in my way. The handles are nice and stiff. The strap has many generous slots so you can adjust the length from shoulder to crossbody or you can take the strap off and carry on the arm. A lot of versatility!

As for the front pouch, it is pretty narrow and tight. I would not suggest to put anything thick in there. It does fit my phone without making it look too bulky. The pouch is detachable and you can easily fit it inside your tote. I decided to keep it outside to make it look sharper.

One more small thing: the clasp on top is strong and sturdy, but does not close all the way like a twist lock on some LV totes. It closes the gap, but there's still some open room. Not a huge deal to me as I don't normally lock my totes.

Overall, I LOVE this bag and I am glad that I got it in the gold honey color! I don't usually buy online on a whim because I am that type of person who prefers to see it in person. But I love the design and the epi leather. It holds close to the body as well! I am a very casual t-shirts and jeans kinda girl and IMO, you can dress up or down this bag. Although, I would think it would be more on the casual/casual business side. But that's just me. I will post pics soon! Thank you for letting me share!

So I just wanted to say that I got my Marelle Tote in gold honey color last night! I had to wait till my mom left otherwise she would give me the stink eye lol! The first thing that I noticed when I opened the package (beautifully packed BTW) is the smell of new leather. LOVE that smell!

The bag is very light. Epi leather is one of my favorite materials because of its durability and easy care. The inside is nice and soft. Unlike the zipped, middle compartment in the NeoNoe, this one is closed off at the bottom so the compartments are actually separated. One thing that I didn't like with the NeoNoe (and that I easily solved with a Samorga organizer) is that the bottom part of the middle pouch was "open" so some of my smaller items would slide underneath from one compartment to another, which got annoying. The Marelle Tote does not have this problem!

I can fit all of my essentials, plus more, in this roomy bag. My wallet is fat (think George Constanza from Seinfeld lol), but it easily fit. One thing to remember is that the shape of the bag is more narrow on top than the bottom, so you might have to readjust your angle if you are taking large items out. I did not find this to be a problem. It's just a minor adjustment. The two inside pockets are big enough for my iPhone 8 plus (3.07 inches (7.80 cm) wide, 6.24 inches (15.85 cm) tall). The phone just sticks out from the top just a teensy, insy, tiny bit. Not a huge deal to me, but just letting you know just in case this worries or annoys people.

I also love the fact that the handles can bend! I cannot stand handles that are constantly standing up because they get in my way. The handles are nice and stiff. The strap has many generous slots so you can adjust the length from shoulder to crossbody or you can take the strap off and carry on the arm. A lot of versatility!

As for the front pouch, it is pretty narrow and tight. I would not suggest to put anything thick in there. It does fit my phone without making it look too bulky. The pouch is detachable and you can easily fit it inside your tote. I decided to keep it outside to make it look sharper.

One more small thing: the clasp on top is strong and sturdy, but does not close all the way like a twist lock on some LV totes. It closes the gap, but there's still some open room. Not a huge deal to me as I don't normally lock my totes.

Overall, I LOVE this bag and I am glad that I got it in the gold honey color! I don't usually buy online on a whim because I am that type of person who prefers to see it in person. But I love the design and the epi leather. It holds close to the body as well! I am a very casual t-shirts and jeans kinda girl and IMO, you can dress up or down this bag. Although, I would think it would be more on the casual/casual business side. But that's just me. I will post pics soon! Thank you for letting me share!
Congratulations, I’m super happy for you and can’t wait for the pictures!!

• Love
On here are some pics! Please pardon the “ugly” background. I’m at work now and it has much better lighting than my condo :doh: I attached one with natural lighting from my car, even though it is cloudy today.

Attachments

• 65C4C4F4-E062-4976-B1A9-196462B4C648.jpeg
    65C4C4F4-E062-4976-B1A9-196462B4C648.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 68
  • 8E343C1B-6070-4995-BA8A-1C3B36DBD1E6.jpeg
    8E343C1B-6070-4995-BA8A-1C3B36DBD1E6.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 7595699E-0499-4133-96E9-4618710A998C.jpeg
    7595699E-0499-4133-96E9-4618710A998C.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 9FCAEC9D-5F81-4121-AB11-33FC49635CEC.jpeg
    9FCAEC9D-5F81-4121-AB11-33FC49635CEC.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 46201A36-29E8-45C4-A762-4381AA3ABE24.jpeg
    46201A36-29E8-45C4-A762-4381AA3ABE24.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 2EF87A4B-85BD-4BFA-9854-78B100F4188F.jpeg
    2EF87A4B-85BD-4BFA-9854-78B100F4188F.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 4784A509-26E4-4C58-815F-CA185337B644.jpeg
    4784A509-26E4-4C58-815F-CA185337B644.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 55944D3F-3513-4067-B316-387415214647.jpeg
    55944D3F-3513-4067-B316-387415214647.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 69

Congratulations!!! I agree with all your points. I’m glad you love it. It really is beautiful!

On here are some pics! Please pardon the “ugly” background. I’m at work now and it has much better lighting than my condo :doh: I attached one with natural lighting from my car, even though it is cloudy today.

Love it!!!!
The color is beautiful! I can’t wait until I see it (or the black) on someone else out in public. I’ve received so many compliments from strangers on mine but I haven’t seen another one yet.