mardon & louis lived happily efter after Collection of mainly Louis Vuitton

silverstonee, I also love the cube so much and it's very easy to dress up or down :yes:

SweetPurple, thank you so much :smile: I have a lot more to show you.....:graucho:

kate021105, thank you - the speedy is just so nice!:heart:

meneednewpurse, I'm happy you like it! It's fun to play with different ideas and if they work it's just like getting a whole new bag :yes:

Yay, Mardon! You're tricky, I was reading a thread you'd posted on and noticed a collection link underneath your regular sig. Sneaky sneaky! I'm so glad you got the courage to start this, and I'll tell you what, I sure haven't been disappointed! Such rare and gorgeous pieces so far, and I've never even seen that froggy scarf before, it's adorable! I can't wait to see the rest :yes:. And hold on tight to the DH, it's a rarity to have a man understand an LV addiction, let alone contribute to it!

*busts out the :popcorn:, this is going to be a show worthy of an Oscar!*

Sneaky sneaky :nuts:

Thank you for your very nice post - you're so sweet!

I'm happy that you like my things sofar - a lot more to come :graucho: I'm not sure
about the Oscar though - I was kinda nominating you for that one! :ps:

If you look closely at the little frogs on the scarf, you'll see that they have the little LV flowers all over their bodies - how cute is that!? :love:

New pics to follow...I have a few things to show you all today.....

Last edited:
Monogram Charms musette and cles...... :heart:

charms.jpg

and with a different background....

charms2.jpg

I also have the Fuchsia pochette from this line......I really love this pic :smile:

monogram%20charms%20pochette.jpg

Okay - up next are my inclusion jewellery - I have posted most of these pics in the Inclusion clubhouse, but they need to be here too :smile:

First, bracelets...

CIMG0735.JPG

another setting....

Inclusion.jpg

a couple of newer colors....

CIMG3925.JPG

inclusion.jpg

CIMG5194.JPG

CIMG5187.JPG

Keyrings....

inclusion%20key2.jpg

CIMG3932.JPG

Wow you have such an amazing collection - with pieces I've never even seen before. Your collection seriously rocks! :yes: Love the frog scarf!

Great photography, too! I appreciate that a lot.

Lovely new addictions to the thread, Mardon! You were right about your inclusion collection, it's TDF! This probably wasn't intentional, but they look especially nice when paired so closely to your Fuchsia Charms Pochette. A match made in LV heaven :tender:. Keep 'em coming!

accio sacculus - Thank you so much for your compliments and thank you for stopping by take a peek at my collection :smile: Stay here for more LE's :graucho:

GTOFan - Thanks; I'm so happy you liked it :smile:

freshmess - Awww...you're too kind! Thank you :P Love to take pics as well....so sometimes I guess I get lucky with some shots....BTW your own pics (and collection) are great too!:nuts:
I love the froggies too - they are soooooo cute! :love:

Last edited:
Speyta - Thank you so much! :hugs:I'm happy you liked the Inclusion! And you're right :nuts: Matches great with the charms pochette...Now I want to take som more pics....maybe with the charms pochette and some bracelets...have the brown charms pochette as well, but forgot to take pics....now I have to :graucho:

I'm preparing the next set of pics right now - hope you'll enjoy....someting really girly :tender:

Pepsimax - Thank you:P; actually it's not the new pink, but the old framboise....it's very hard to tell the difference...I can't really :shrugs:

Spo0oky - You're making me :blush: with all those compliments! So sweet - thanks a lot. I'm happy you like it all :smile: