marcjacobs.com

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :huh: I was hoping to peruse the the Fall bags over lunch, but all I get is a blank page. Is it just my wacky computer/browser, or does the site appear to be down right now?

2. It's working fine for me. Have you been on the site before? I know with some browsers it can be a pain.

3. Hey there, thanks for letting me know it's ok. I figured it was just the outdated browser on my laptop (I'm in transit). The site's worked fine for me in the past with no problems...I'll try fussing with the settings. ;)

4. Maybe your bank blocked the site. :lol:

5. :lol: It's not the bank I'm worried about...I was becoming a wee bit suspect that the old PHH had cunningly devised a wicked plan, and sabatoged my "Perferences" in an evil effort to thwart my handbag browsing :devil:.

I can get the site fine on our other computer (PC), but I'm afraid something needs tweeking on the poor iBook laptop, it's having difficulties with flash and lags something awful...:whistle:

6. you probably need to update your Flash settings by dling the newest software. I can view it mine on my new computer but on my trusty old Gateway all I see are red xs.

7. The MJ site is difficult to navigate. I use Firefox, so maybe it's partial to IE. A lot of flash to it. I just want to find the bags and get on with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice