Marcie- Yay or Nay??

having experienced Celine, Saint laurent, lanvin and Givenchy, i love Chloe esp. marcie the most IMO.
i dun need to baby it and it just versatile and able to go with all outfits from my closet. I am using Saint Laurent SDJ lately in pebbled leather but still missing Marcie for it's durability and carefree!

Bonjour toute beauté sur TPF, je suis une nouvelle ici and i had to find a thread to infilter myself ... Vous savez ce que je veux dire :smile: i am wanting to buy a medium Marcie satchel in mole grey i found on VC ans i already love it but it has a default i mean one of the studs on the front flap pocket is missing would you buy it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-16-20-48-52-188_fr.vestiairecollective.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-16-20-48-52-188_fr.vestiairecollective.png
    603.7 KB · Views: 22
Good morning every TPF beauty, would you buy this preloved bag with this default ? I am sorry i am suite on a hurry for i have réservés it before i Saw the stud is missing ans nos i am hesitating ans have to answer the seller today!

Hello. Unfortunately, I'm not able to create a new thread, so luckily, somebody will see this and reply. I purchased Chloe mini marcie from mytheresa.com. I thought it through and was very looking forward to my bag. But now.. im a bit disappointed. The zipper cannot be fully opened. You understand that I dont want to use full force... I have read that marcie can be opened fully as a jacket. I think the zipper might be damaged. Im really sad because I got the bag on sale so I can only return as it is sold out. :sad: What should I do? Should I return it? Check the photos please... thank you.
MichaelaA8DDB1B7-FC53-4860-8B30-2328806DB840.jpeg91D5D378-F50A-4FFB-9903-8BDE9059CA6E.jpeg

Hello. Unfortunately, I'm not able to create a new thread, so luckily, somebody will see this and reply. I purchased Chloe mini marcie from mytheresa.com. I thought it through and was very looking forward to my bag. But now.. im a bit disappointed. The zipper cannot be fully opened. You understand that I dont want to use full force... I have read that marcie can be opened fully as a jacket. I think the zipper might be damaged. Im really sad because I got the bag on sale so I can only return as it is sold out. :sad: What should I do? Should I return it? Check the photos please... thank you.
MichaelaView attachment 5017681View attachment 5017684
it looks like you can still open it completely by pulling out the right side

The leather is just gorgeous, and the classic style goes with everything casual or dressy. But agree with most posters here - it's HEAVY! Even empty, let alone with all the stuff we shove in our bags! I end up hoisting over my shoulder, but find the thick handles get uncomfortable :sad: What we go thru for fashion! :flowers: