Marcie Satchel Worn Crossbody?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - I am considering purchasing a Marcie satchel (2 handle) with the detachable strap. I would like to be able to wear it crossbody at times, especially when I am out with my kids. Do people actually wear it that way? Any modeling pics? I can't seem to find any and I'm not sure if it would look funny to wear the bag crossbody. Thanks in advance!

2. Hi. I wore mine crossbody once when inhad my hands full. Felt ok but ideally, I like my bags sitting low / below my hips rather than on them iykwim? I'm 5ft 7 tall

3. #3 Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
    I'm able to do it, I'm 5'3 size 12-14. It might depend on your height/weight ratio. If you're taller it might fall a bit on the short side cross body. Ironically I tried it on cross body at NM and the SA was all like it doesn't fit that way and I was like really she was surprised that it works that way. Here's a pic of me in a old thread. http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/long-term-marcie-owners-how-has-your-bag-915298.html#post29127693

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

4. I am 5'6" and can definitely wear it crossbody comfortably, but it does start to feel heavy after awhile as opposed to wearing it on my shoulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice