marcie sales?

mf19

Aug 16, 2012
hi all - I'm hoping to purchase a large marcie hobo, but am searching for the best price. I'm new to chloe so I wanted to know if this style ever goes on sale anywhere? I tried ****** but unfortunately she won't be getting any in this or next season. Thanks for your help!!

hi all - I'm hoping to purchase a large marcie hobo, but am searching for the best price. I'm new to chloe so I wanted to know if this style ever goes on sale anywhere? I tried ****** but unfortunately she won't be getting any in this or next season. Thanks for your help!!

From time to time, neiman marcus or bergdorf online and saks will post a marcie in their sale/clearance section....I just got a medium black pebbled leather one on Monday at $987 from neiman marcus. This was my second marcie. Yesterday they had a medium pearl one for $1032. I would say the medium is plenty big and i am 5'7" tall. Although both are not hobos, you should still check them out. Last week saks had a large red marcie on sale for $897 or so. But you have to really stalk them and be quick with purchasing them because they will be gone in a flash. I hope this helps!

From time to time, neiman marcus or bergdorf online and saks will post a marcie in their sale/clearance section....I just got a medium black pebbled leather one on Monday at $987 from neiman marcus. This was my second marcie. Yesterday they had a medium pearl one for $1032. I would say the medium is plenty big and i am 5'7" tall. Although both are not hobos, you should still check them out. Last week saks had a large red marcie on sale for $897 or so. But you have to really stalk them and be quick with purchasing them because they will be gone in a flash. I hope this helps!

Sorry, I meant small both times...but still plenty big!

Hi, I just saw a new Chloe Marcie large hobo online at anns fabulous finds in ochre color.

any luck? i am looking for a large marcie satchel

i have contacted Chloe in korean airport, Inchon, they alway have 30 percent off for end of season sales, most likely june and july.. so the large marcie will be around 1300$ I'm definitely saving up for that. last year they also had a sale for 40 off but i was not into chloe back then so i just passed on it. this time i will take some home i hope this is helpful:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If you happen to find yourself in Tokyo or have a friend that would be venturing to that city, there is an "everything store" called Donki (Don Quijote) that also has a brand department that sells either new or used bags, wallets, sunglasses etc for around 75% or lower. I'm not quite sure why that is but knowing Japan is very strict when it comes to counterfeit goods as only sells used items of good quality - there's no chance of buying fakes at these stores.. Friends have bought Chloe and Hermes at these stores (mainly Shinjuku and Shibuya having the best selection). I have seen Chloe Marcie and Paraty on sale for ¥99,000 which is quite the drop from the normal retail price of ¥189,000. The bags also come with the original tags, dust bag and authorization card. Something to consider perhaps!

If you happen to find yourself in Tokyo or have a friend that would be venturing to that city, there is an "everything store" called Donki (Don Quijote) that also has a brand department that sells either new or used bags, wallets, sunglasses etc for around 75% or lower. I'm not quite sure why that is but knowing Japan is very strict when it comes to counterfeit goods as only sells used items of good quality - there's no chance of buying fakes at these stores.. Friends have bought Chloe and Hermes at these stores (mainly Shinjuku and Shibuya having the best selection). I have seen Chloe Marcie and Paraty on sale for ¥99,000 which is quite the drop from the normal retail price of ¥189,000. The bags also come with the original tags, dust bag and authorization card. Something to consider perhaps!

Yuzu, thank you for sharing that, I'll definitely check it out when I go there. Rakuten also has excellent selection of new and used designer bags. Their reputation is sterling and due to exchange rate prices are quite low. You need to look if particular store ships overseas, there should be a red box in the left top corner "We welcome international buyers". Here's their current selection of Chloe bags http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?k=chloe&tl=110933 there are some Marcies

any luck? i am looking for a large marcie satchel

Hi

I dont know whereabouts you are based.. But Choice clothing store over Bluewater and I believe Lakeside also, have some large Marcie bags in their sale for around the 500.00 price tag

Bluewater in Kent had the Nut / Beige colour and Lakeside I think they said had the Black and Navy

Hi

I dont know whereabouts you are based.. But Choice clothing store over Bluewater and I believe Lakeside also, have some large Marcie bags in their sale for around the 500.00 price tag

Bluewater in Kent had the Nut / Beige colour and Lakeside I think they said had the Black and Navy

thanks for the heads up! i'm in the DC area and i'm not sure where the stores you listed are located. can you please provide a phone #? thank you!!!

My sweetest SA from bloomingdales just told me they were giving a 50 dollar rewards card for every 200 dollars spent on designer handbags!!!! so you will receive roughly a 500 gift card from bloomingdales!!! PM me for her info.