Marcie reds - advice please!

Zabear

Feb 28, 2012
Others have probably encountered the same dilemma but I am seeking some input on Marcie reds. I am interested in buying a second Marcie satchel in a red hue. The options are: ruby, hollyberry, or peony red (coming out at the end of March). Does anyone have the ruby or hollyberry? They are all similar but not quite the same. It appears from the online pics that ruby is kind of a brick red, hollyberry is a brighter cherry red, and peony red has a raspberry hue. Of course I haven't seen any if these bags in real life! Any thoughts are appreciated!

Pics are shown below in order of: ruby, hollyberry and peony red.

Attachments

Isaviv

Jun 17, 2011
New Zealand
I agree re Peony Red - and am thinking of getting it in March also. Not sure what Ruby looks like in IRL. Have seen Hollyberry IRL and didnt like it - quite a bright Red IMO. Almost too bright.

catiekatie

Apr 7, 2009
Have you guys seen the peony red irl? i really want to get the mini marcie satchel in that colour, but the red is as usual, very hard to determine the "real" colour from photos!!! :hrmm:

fufu

JoanElfen(Instagram)
O.G.
Feb 21, 2008
Singapore
hollyberry looks a color in between red and coral, haven't seen this in real but I think it will look great too and won't be too bright if you are not going for a vibrant red.

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
LOVE the Peony RED! I have it in a Mini Marcie. Super Cute Spring Bag!!
I adore Mini Bags. I'll have to post a mid pic. This looks really cute on.