Marcie or Paraty?

What do you mean by floppy? Have you seen a paraty with floppy handles? I can't imagine it.. The are flat and wide and not really structured like a typical rolled handle so I can't envision what a floppy paraty handle would look like. Maybe I haven't used mine enough?

I guess I don't mean 'floppy' but when you've used it long enough, the handles kinda get scrunched up and loses its shape? Do you know what I mean? :smile:

I guess I don't mean 'floppy' but when you've used it long enough, the handles kinda get scrunched up and loses its shape? Do you know what I mean? :smile:

Ahh.. yes! The reason I am so intrigued by this is because it's a huge pet peeve of mine when handles lose their shape. I don't buy bags that are prone to this, anymore. I have to say, my Chloe Paraty handles hold up better than most of my other bags. I think it's because they are short and flat.

Ahh.. yes! The reason I am so intrigued by this is because it's a huge pet peeve of mine when handles lose their shape. I don't buy bags that are prone to this, anymore. I have to say, my Chloe Paraty handles hold up better than most of my other bags. I think it's because they are short and flat.

Yeah I hate it too when they lose their shape and that's why I was indecisive about getting a Paraty. I thought the Marcie handles would hold up more to daily use as they are so thick. But you've convinced me otherwise! :biggrin: Thanks for the advice! :biggrin:

I was in the same boat months ago. I originally planned to get a Rock Paraty and tried both paraty and Black Marcie, so I ended up with Black Marcie (small one with strap). I love how Marcie looks on me MUCH BETTER than the Paraty. Either way, congratulations on your new Chloe!

Last edited:
Ok ladies, I went back to the Chloe boutique but in the end decided on keeping the Marcie, so many different colors to choose from in the Paraty, I couldn't decide.
Love my new bag!!!!
Next year will buy the Paraty!!!! Just have to decide on a color :biggrin:
Thanks again for your input!!!!!!!