Marcie & Nut

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Austria,Europe
Girls,

I have a quick question for you.

Is NUT a seasonal or a classical color? I have seen it around for a while now and I am thinking of purchasing a NUT Marcie at one point, but I am not sure if this color is a seasonal or a classical (like black) color.

Also, just to be sure, the Marcie Bag comes in small, medium and large, correct? And there is the "shopper" and the round hobo?

Thannnnnnk you!!!!

lindylee

O.G.
Dec 16, 2007
I have a nut and personally think it's a year round color. I don't even own any black bags. The one I have has the strap too which is great.

beachgirl38

happy
O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Girls,

I have a quick question for you.

Is NUT a seasonal or a classical color? I have seen it around for a while now and I am thinking of purchasing a NUT Marcie at one point, but I am not sure if this color is a seasonal or a classical (like black) color.

Also, just to be sure, the Marcie Bag comes in small, medium and large, correct? And there is the "shopper" and the round hobo?

Thannnnnnk you!!!!
Nut is definately a year round color. Very classic. I think it come in 2 sizes. Medium (sometimes they call it small) & large. Same with the hobo. Anyone correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I have seen.

Feb 14, 2006
I think Nut is a year round color too. I would love to have one if i am a careful bag person, which i am not.:Push:

Chloé75

Kraut
Jan 11, 2009
3h from Paris
I agree, Nut is a year around color. And I'm pretty sure the satchel is coming in three sizes. The small and the medium size doesnt's really differ in size ( a little, but not really noticable ) but in proportion...the flap of the small one is shorter and the small one got a shoulder strap when the medium was released.
There are two sizes of hobos, small and large. I don't know much about the shopper, because it never caught my attention...I do not really like that style...

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Chloé75;20520198 said:
I agree, Nut is a year around color. And I'm pretty sure the satchel is coming in three sizes. The small and the medium size doesnt's really differ in size ( a little, but not really noticable ) but in proportion...the flap of the small one is shorter and the small one got a shoulder strap when the medium was released.
There are two sizes of hobos, small and large. I don't know much about the shopper, because it never caught my attention...I do not really like that style...
i love nut ...is it a permanent colour or only available for f/w 2011? TIA

gotpurseitis

Mar 26, 2011
Chicago
I think the nut is a year round color and works well with other browns as well. I have the tan marcie currently and thinking of adding nut or possibly navy??