Marcie Mixup: "Abstract White" vs Nude photos

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
It ordered a bag from far fetch in the color nude. When it arrived, it was actually "abstract white." I got it at a very good price. Now that I have the bag, I'm debating whether to just keep the abstract white. If I return it, it will take weeks, as the bag came from Germany. Please tell me what you think about the color. Pics to follow.

Last edited:

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
This was the photo that was advertised. It says "out of stock" because I got the last one. Notice the color description below says nude, however, the purse actually appears white in the photo. The bag I received was neither.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

Ludmilla

Jun 3, 2014
I like that colour very much, so I would keep that bag, because I hate the hassle of sending things back (esp. overseas). However, if it is too far from what you have expected/wanted and you don't love it/don't see yourself using it you should return it. :hrmm:

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Although the customer service has been excellent, and they have honestly tried hard to resolve all the issues, other issues were: shipping was delayed by 10 days (ugh!) because it came from Germany to U.S. and the carrier had no idea my city existed; they held my bag and tried to charge me $200 in import duties.

Ludmilla

Jun 3, 2014
Although the customer service has been excellent, and they have honestly tried hard to resolve all the issues, other issues were: shipping was delayed by 10 days (ugh!) because it came from Germany to U.S. and the carrier had no idea my city existed; they held my bag and tried to charge me $200 in import duties.

Ugh, that sucks! Did you have to pay the import duties?

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
No, I was waiting on the delivery from DHL, the shipping company, per the online tracking. When it didn't arrive, I called DHL. They insisted I pay and they held my bag. I was so mad! I called Farfetch and they took a day to get it straightened out, so I finally got it.

I don't know if the problem originated from the seller in Germany, a shop called Michael Meyer Kampen, or with Farfetch, or DHL.

Last edited: