Marcie Medium Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm debating on purchasing my first Chloe. I've always purchased LV and need to venture out. I love the leather of the Marcie. What are your thoughts? Would love to see your Marcie pictures. TIA.

2. Jmbowman28 - what did you decide? I can relate, I've been getting only LVs and branched out a bit. I agonized over getting a Speedy b 25 or the Marcie in nut. After getting the Marcie last week, I almost returned it. I have decided to keep the Marcie. The Speedy will likely always be there and I wanted to branch out. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464138806.188806.jpg
    This is what I got. I'll post mod pics soon.

3. I have a small designer handbag collection... 2 LV bags, 1 balenciaga, 1 lanvin bag and 2 Chloe Marcie's....the medium crossbody in black and the medium satchel in nut. I wear the 2 Marcie bags about 80 percent of the time. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old so my Marcie's get beat up occasionally and they still look like new! Definitely worth the investment in my opinion.